I am a miracle made up of particles and in this existence I'll stay persistent and I'll make a difference and I will have lived it - Medicine for the People

"College Kid Forced To Remind Know-It-All Economist That He's Actually Not A Scientist"

Monday, April 8, 2013

Because I have a physics midterm exam tomorrow naturally I am finding it impossible to maintain focus at 11:30 PM and while browsing the internet black hole that is Facebook I discovered this hilarious video. This kid is great and I think it's awesome that he's standing up for the important issues but more importantly - look at Bernie Sanders go! For the uninformed, Bernie is an Independent Senator for VT who I feel really embodies the mindset of our little state. We may be small and we don't often make much of a fuss but when when we do, it's over the things that count! I L VERMONT.


I lovermont

0 comments:

Post a Comment