I am a miracle made up of particles and in this existence I'll stay persistent and I'll make a difference and I will have lived it - Medicine for the People

Shout out - Meg's Got Seoul

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I just wanted to take a little break from medical-school related posts to talk about one of my best friends and what she's doing with her life (hint: not getting ready to take the MCAT, lucky girl). Meg was the very first friend I made at Boston University. We met as I was checking in for orientation and we stayed in the same dorm room that weekend and have been besties ever since. About the time I was figuring out what I wanted to do with my life, Meg realized she wanted to make a change too and decided to take a teaching ESL class. Shortly after she quit her job and moved to Korea to teach English in Seoul. She started a blog and writes entertaining, funny, and hilarious posts about her experiences teaching, exploring, and living in a country where she doesn't know the language. We both graduated from BU with a B.S. in Journalism and it's so crazy to think about how far we've both come from then. Here's the link to her blog - check it out and let her know what you think!
Meg's Got Seoul

0 comments:

Post a Comment