I am a miracle made up of particles and in this existence I'll stay persistent and I'll make a difference and I will have lived it - Medicine for the People

Hello From The Newest Contributing Writer For The (Almost) Doctor's Channel

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I am very pleased to announce that I was offered the opportunity to contribute weekly for The Almost Doctor's Channel blog (which I've written about before here) and I've accepted! My first piece as a regular writer for them was posted Monday so please take a peek and feel free to comment and/or share. I have to admit, I'm chuffed to bits I get a bio/pic of my own on the contributor page. I absolutely couldn’t have done this without all of your support, dear internet (and real life!) friends, so thank you for following me and reading my articles, you are the best!

2 comments:

Christle said...

I just found your blog and I appreciate your posts on your personal blog and on the Almost Doctor Channel! I hope you keep blogging into the future.

Unknown said...

Hi Christle! Thanks so much for your comment and your kind words of encouragement, they mean so much to me!

Post a Comment