I am a miracle made up of particles and in this existence I'll stay persistent and I'll make a difference and I will have lived it - Medicine for the People

On a Slightly Unrelated Note, I Am Obsessed With Acroyoga

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Watch this video and you will be too. How amazing is that?! To be able to move your body with someone else like that is just crazy cool. I've been practicing yoga for several years now and I love it so much. It's a great way to de-stress and ground yourself and it's also an intense workout. When I found out Acroyoga was a thing I immediately wanted to try it. I've been trying to find a beginner class to go to so hopefully I'll be able to try this whole thing out and report back on how it goes!

Acroyoga, YouTube, Chelsey Korus, Matt Giordano, joshmaready

0 comments:

Post a Comment