I am a miracle made up of particles and in this existence I'll stay persistent and I'll make a difference and I will have lived it - Medicine for the People

We're Having a Heat Wave!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Although this is not really related to any of the usual topics I thought it was important to post a snapshot of what I'm going to be experiencing for the rest of my week...

Heat, Boston, Weather
Craziness!
I am definitely not complaining because I am a summer baby and I love the sunshine but this hot weather can also be dangerous so if you live in an area that is experiencing high temperatures then be sure to check out the Red Cross Heat Wave Safety Checklist for important information on how to stay safe during a heat wave. This is a great resource that includes instructions on how to prepare, suggested activities to avoid and symptoms of heat-related emergencies to watch out for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment